Hurtigruten Svalbard must deliver services that satisfy owners' and guests'/customers' requirements, expectations and price. Hurtigruten Svalbard works continuously to comply with compliance requirements from relevant stakeholders.
Hurtigruten Svalbard aims to run a sustainable business. This also involves informing, motivating and influencing employees, partners, authorities and other stakeholders to exercise increasingly clear sustainable behaviour.
We undertake to:
• Continuously improve the management system
• Develop our measurements of customer satisfaction
• Have realistic and measurable quality, HSE and environmental targets
• Know our significant environmental impacts, and continuously reduce consumption and pollution
• Ensure that all work is carried out properly with regard to health, safety and the working environment through systematic HSE work
We focus on the ethical, social and environmental aspects of doing business.
We have the UN's Sustainability Goals as well as Norway's national environmental and climate goals as a starting point, and we undertake to follow these in relevant areas.
We will work for continuous improvement both through systematic analysis of possible areas reported in the improvement system, and by utilizing potential that is uncovered in other ways.